Home > Allergy Alternative Medicine Hospitals & Medical Centers Kid's Health > Tags: Brooklyn > ER-DOX
NO APPOINTMENT IS NECESSARY BUT FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!
- AMITYVILLE OFFICE
- MASSAPEQUA PARK OFFICE
- HEWLETT/FIVE TOWNS OFFICE
- BROOKLYN – MIDWOOD OFFICE
- Another Brooklyn Location – Coming Soon!
- 331 Kings Highway
- Brooklyn, NY 11223
Walk In Injury & Illness Treatment Center
ER-DOX conveniently located throughout Long Island and Brooklyn!
ER-DOX prides itself on providing patients with quality care. Our goal is to diagnose and treat your common injuries and illnesses – without a long wait. Our physicians are board certified in Emergency Medicine and are experts in treating the full spectrum of common illnesses and injuries.
Think of ER-DOX as an extension to your primary care physician or family practitioner. If your primary care doctor is unavailable, ER-DOX is here for you! Open 7 days a week, 365 days a year, stop in and visit us! ER-DOX, one of Long Island’s premier urgent care centers, with locations on the South Shore of Long Island (Nassau County and Suffolk County) and our newest locations in Brooklyn in the Midwood and Gravesend communities.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to visit our office or call ER-DOX .
- Q: DOES ER-DOX TAKE HEALTH INSURANCE?
- A: Yes. We accept most health insurances including Medicare. We do not accept Medicaid. We do see patients with no insurance, visits begin as low as $95.00
- Q: DOES ER-DOX ACCEPT NO-FAULT / WORKERS COMPENSATION?
- A: Yes. Please bring ALL YOUR PAPERWORK at the time of your visit.
- Q: DOES ER-DOX ACCEPT APPOINTMENTS?
- A: Appointments are not necessary. Feel free to walk in during our hours.
- Q: WHAT IS THE AVERAGE WAIT AT ER-DOX?
- A: Most patients are treated and released within 30 minutes
- Q: DOES ER-DOX SEE CHILDREN?
- A: Yes. Our doctors can treat all members of your family – infants, children, adolescents and adults (but not the family pet).
- Q: WHAT IS THE PATIENT PRE-REGISTRATION?
- A: Patient pre-registration is when you complete your patient paperwork for yourself and/or your family, before you even come to ER-DOX for a medical visit. Many times, a visit to our offices is unexpected. Whether it’s an unexpected sporting accident or a late not ear ache, we will have your information already in our system. You can concentrate on your family member, not the paperwork. We also recommend it for families who observe the Sabbath. All your medical information will be in our system just in case you have an emergency situation during the Sabbath.