Home > > > Teacher Panel: Grades 5–12
Teacher Panel: Grades 5–12
Date(s) - Feb 26, 2019
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
BASIS Independent Brooklyn
- General Events
- Open Houses
- Preschool & Younger (0-5)
- Tweens ( 9-12)
- Tweens (13+)
- Young Elementary (6-8)
About BASIS Independent Brooklyn:
- A PreK–grade 12 private school in Red Hook and home to the globally benchmarked BASIS Curriculum, a liberal arts and sciences program designed to inspire mastery and excellence in our students as they learn at the highest international levels.
- Our teachers are passionate educators with proven subject expertise who make learning an engaging and joyful endeavor.
- We are deeply committed to preparing students with the content knowledge, critical thinking skills, and self-advocacy needed to succeed.
Attend this teacher panel, and you will:
- Receive an overview of our world-acclaimed academic program, as well as our mission and philosophy.
- Learn about the well-rounded, high-achieving BASIS Curriculum, such as our two-teacher model in the elementary grades, unique subjects like Mandarin, logic, engineering, and fine arts, and our extensive elective and extracurricular offerings.
- Hear about our students’ incredible academic journeys—from their first steps in PreK all the way to college counseling, seminar courses, and university-level independent research in high school.
- Get to know school leadership and a panel of eight Middle and Upper School faculty members, and ask any questions on your mind.
Register now: https://info.basisindependent.com/basis-independent-brooklyn-info-session-02-26-19