Fantasy Forest at the Flushing Meadows Carousel
111th St and 55th Ave | Queens, NY | 718-788-2676 | fantasyforestnyc.com
Fantasy Forest at the Flushing Meadows Carousel is a family amusement park in Queens. We are located in Flushing Meadows-Corona Park near the intersection of 111th Street and 55th Avenue. Walk down the stairway into the park and we are 200 feet on your left. The park is right next to the entrance of the Queens Zoo and a two minute walk from the New York Hall of Science. We have no entrance fee and guests pay only for the attractions they want to ride.
Fantasy Forest strives to be the best family experience in Queens and we currently offer 5 rides:
- The Flushing Meadows Carousel: A classic ride made from the merger of two Coney Island carousels. 3 tickets.
- Roller Coaster: A family coaster that parents and children can ride together. 4 tickets.
- Fantasy Frog Hopper: This children’s tower ride gets pulled to the top and then bounces its way back to the ground. 4 tickets.
- Queens Himalaya: This alpine adventure spins around a circular track while speeding up and down small hills. 3 tickets.
- Corona Choo Choo: This western-style train is sure to catch the eye of engineers of all ages. 3 tickets.
Shows: We offer free children’s entertainment every Sunday from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend at 2 and 4 pm. Additional shows are held on holidays.
Hours: The park is open weekends from March through April, daily May through Labor Day, and weekends through Halloween.
- 1 ticket: $1.00
- 3 tickets: $3.00
- 12 tickets: $10.00
- 25 tickets: $20.00
- 50 tickets: $38.00
Birthday Parties: We offer birthday party packages for kids of all ages. The standard party comes with unlimited rides for 16 children and 2 hours in the Private Seating Area for $395. In addition, we offer options like magic or clown shows, food, and face painting.
See more at our website: www.FantasyForestNYC.com .