Home > Academic Enrichment Academic Enrichment Camp Basketball Foreign Language Class Religious School > Tags: Queens > Israel Center for Conservative Judaism
Israel Center for Conservative Judaism
167-11 73rd Ave. | Flushing, NY | | iccj2004.org
- Devoted energetic rabbi
- Talented, engaging cantor
- Full egalitarian services
- Very low family membership dues
- Shabbat programing for children
- Personalized bar/bat mitzvah training
- Festive holiday programming
- Special programming for young families
- Award-winning Ohr Chadash (A New Light) religious school and outstanding educational opportunities for teens
- Award-winning METNY Kadima and USY youth programs
- Stimulating classes and guest lectures on all aspects of Jewish life
- Popular children’s pool and sports program
Shalom and welcome to Israel Center of Conservative Judaism. We are a full-service Conservative egalitarian congregation serving the needs of the Jewish population in the Fresh Meadows area of Queens and the surrounding neighborhoods. We are an active congregation with a wide range of religious educational and social programs, as well as outreach services to our synagogue family, our neighbors in the community and the Jewish world at large.
But most of all we think of ourselves as a caring community, one in which we cherish the loving relationships we have formed with one another.
In particular I love Shabbat mornings when the children join me on the bima, and they love it when I hand out the chocolates at the end of services.
We welcome your membership inquiries and look forward to your active participation in our synagogue life. As your rabbi, I would cherish the opportunity to develop a personal relationship with you and help your family grow in its Jewish and spiritual life.
A Stellar Religious School
The Ohr Chadash Religious School is a joint venture of Israel Center of Conservative Judaism, Hillcrest Jewish Center and Hollis Hills Jewish Center. In May 2009, it was recognized as a “Framework for Excellence School” by the United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism. Ohr Chadash is only one of a select group of after-school religious schools in New York State to receive this prestigious award. It certifies that Ohr Chadash has met rigorous standards in areas such as professional development, curriculum design and family education. For further information, call the ICCJ office at 718-591-5353, ext. 11.