43-50 Main Street
Flushing, NY 11355
|Plan Your Visit
Our Environmental Education Workshops are a great way to introduce nature into your curricula and many provide Common Core support (look for the red apple icon!).
- Workshops start promptly and last approximately 1-1/2 hours. Each workshop includes an outdoor component, a story or lecture component and a hands-on component that is often a take-home activity.
- Maximum class size is limited to 30 students. Special Education clas size is limited to 15 students.
- Workshops are offered Monday through Friday.
- Workshop fees include one adult chaperone per 5 students for Pre-K classes, and one adult per 10 students for grades K and above. This does not apply to Special Education classes.
- A maximum of 5 additional chaperones may accompany a class for an additional fee of $10 per person.
- Advance registration and pre-paymnt are required for all programs. Learn more
For Hours and Admissions: